TVS Is Launched a brand new variant for its sporty 125cc scooter providing, Ntorq 125, The brand new XT variant will get a brand new paint scheme together with a number of new connectivity options. so what’s actually new TVS Ntorq XT when in comparison with Ntorq Race XP, let’s discover out:
The TVS NTorq 125 has all the time been feature-rich and TVS has set the bar even greater with the brand new XT variant that comes with a number of new geeky additions. listed here are the main points:
- TVS has outfitted the NTorq Race XP with a completely digital LCD instrument cluster. Nonetheless, the XT comes loaded with a segment-first hybrid break up TFT and LCD instrument console. It additionally has a devoted display screen for race mode. Together with this, it will get start-stop expertise with silent starter, lap timer, prime velocity indicator and 0-60 kmph timer.
- TVS had offered Race XP voice command characteristic, by which you possibly can additionally toggle between using modes. you may Learn extra about it in our evaluation, The XT, alternatively, now will get a devoted voice assistant, SmartXtalk, which can be utilized to regulate modes, display screen brightness, navigation and music. SmartXTalk additionally helps riders entry info by low gas warnings, gas waste, rain warnings, low cellphone battery warnings, and audio suggestions.
- TVS has outfitted the NTorq Race XP with SmartXonnect, which allows smartphone connectivity, name alerts and turn-by-turn navigation. The XT will get all that with the ‘SmartXTrack’ characteristic that offers you reside notifications on climate, information, cricket and social updates. That mentioned, it is possible for you to to get these updates solely in case you are at a standstill. Customers can even set their profile image together with the picture of the incoming caller, which is able to seem on the scooter display screen.
- The Race XP is available in a vibrant, sporty Race Crimson Black color. These coupled with the crimson rims give it good highway presence. The NTorq 125 XT, alternatively, is available in a brand new dual-tone Neon Inexperienced shade scheme, which provides to its sporty enchantment. There are minor updates to the graphics as properly.
Engine and Underpinnings
The engine of the NTorq 125 Race XP has all the time been its most tasty half as TVS outfitted it with a powerful, segment-leading engine. Allow us to see if the brand new XT variant can match up with its livid counterpart.
- The Race XP is powered by a 124.8cc, single-cylinder, 3-valve motor that churns out 10.2PS and 10.8Nm. The XT alternatively is powered by the usual NTorq’s 124.8cc, 3-valve, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine, which pumps out the identical 9.3PS and 10.5Nm as the usual variant. Consequently, it additionally lacks two using modes.
- That mentioned, the XT will get new, mild black coloured alloys, giving it a stealthy, trendy look that additionally reduces the scooter’s unsprung mass. Race XP, alternatively, has crimson alloys that look all types of juicy.
We want that the TVS NTorq 125 XT will get the powertrain of Race XP, and it’s the least we are able to ask for whereas paying the exorbitant premium of Rs 13,612 which is greater than the XP. The geeky options that it fails to justify the additional asking worth, particularly contemplating nearly all of the options may be accessed with only a smartphone. The XT additionally lacks using modes which, once more, Race XP will get.